JOIN THE TOUR
Special care has been taken to keep the cost as low as possible, yet provide for the best accommodations as possible.
A completed application and a $500 non-refundable deposit due 120 days prior to your tour, reserves your spot. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED-Sign up as soon as possible.
Balance of payment is due as soon as possible, but is required no later than 90 days prior to your tour.
Tour Dates: October 14-22, 2022
$500 Deposit is put towards the cost of the tour package. Price based on 40 people but a minimum of 20 needed.
$150 late fee applies after July 30, 2022. Please see application for other important details.
Total Cost of Land Tour plus Coach Class Group Ticket Airfare: $4,267.00
Total Cost of Land Tour only: $2,995.00
(Confirm amount with TCRG)
Signature Tour Deposit: $500.00
Our rate includes:
Breakfast and dinner will be provided each day. You will need extra money only for personal items, lunch, and tips for the driver and guide at the end of the trip (this will be discussed with Pastor during the week).
- Meeting & assistance upon arrival and departure at Ben-Gurion Airport by IGT representative
- Porterage at airport and hotels
- Overnights at the above mentioned hotels or similar
- Guide Escort transfer from/to Ben Gurion Airport upon arrival and departure
- English speaking tour guide throughout the entire tour
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WIFI
- Meal arrangement: Half Board, including full buffet breakfast and dinners at hotels daily
- St. Peter fish lunch by the Sea of Galilee
- Entrance fees as per agreed itinerary
- Pilgrimage Certificate in Israel
- IGT's kit in Israel
Our rate does not include:
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Lunches throughout the entire tour
- Mineral water
- Be prepared for the possibility, however remote, of your checked-in suitcase getting “lost in transit” for a day or two.
Note: Medically necessary injection needles require a doctor’s note for verification.
- Single Supplement US $1,000.00
Travel Insurance Information
Travel insurance is not included in our travel packages, though we do highly recommend it. Contact us directly for information on how to obtain travel insurance for your trip to the Holy Land so we can bring you the most comprehensive coverage possible giving you peace of mind when you travel with us.
"Our tour is different than most, as the spiritual aspects of the journey are the most important - "capturing the moment." It is also participatory, as there are times for sharing and reflecting on a special touch or moment you personally learned from an event or experience. Prayer is paramount to the experience and lives are changed during this trip. The Bible comes alive and can be seen in 3-D. A Hebrew guide is used to help explain the site, but the spiritual touchstones are the most important part of our Holy Land tours."